Member Profile numbers are used to facilitate Member identification. Email addresses are used to send notifications related to the service. A Member's email address is not intentionally shared or displayed to anyone outside of NEWA staff without the Member's express permission. We may also use a Member's email address to send updates, a newsletter or news regarding the service.
You agree to indemnify and hold New England Wireless Association, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the NEWA website.
New England Wireless Association is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the NEWA Website whether caused by Members of the NEWA or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the operation of the NEWA Website. New England Wireless Association is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed in Member Profiles, and they are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by New England Wireless Association. New England Wireless Association takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this NEWA Website, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. New England Wireless Association is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any Member of the NEWA. New England Wireless Association assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any Member or Member communication. New England Wireless Association is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the NEWA Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Members or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the NEWA website. Under no circumstances shall New England Wireless Association be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the NEWA website/services, from any Content posted on or through the NEWA website, or from the conduct of any Members of the NEWA, whether online or offline. The NEWA Services are provided "AS-IS" and as available and New England Wireless Association expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. New England Wireless Association cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the NEWA website/services.
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the NEWA website. New England Wireless Association reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in New England Wireless Association's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the NEWA website and terminating the Membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that, in the sole discretion of New England Wireless Association:
1. is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
2. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
3. exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
4. contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
5. solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
6. provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
7. promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
8. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's profile;
9. involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
10. contains solicitations or links to other pages;
11. contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
12. furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
13. solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Members;
14. involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent including contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; or
15. includes photographs.
The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the NEWA Website and through your use of the NEWA website/services. New England Wireless Association reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in New England Wireless Association's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities.